Terms & Conditions
Please find our legal terms document below.
Radiotelephony Online Course, Simulator sessions, ICAO Preparation
- Your account will be valid for 12+3 months, after which you will need to purchase access again if required.
- Purchases are non-refundable.
- Access is limited to the account owner. It is not permitted to share your login details with others.
- VFR English reserves the right to immediately withdraw your account if it is found that you have shared your login details with other people or posted them online.
- Customers must act respectfully and follow the rules on our forums and classes.
- You must provide correct personal details where required throughout the purchase process.
- VFR English owns all of the question banks on this site and holds copy protections over them. It is not permitted to share any of our data, or reproduce it. If it is found that VFR English material is used elsewhere, we will pursue the matter vigorously.
- The courses are web-based and accessed through the VFR English website via your designated “Hangar”. It is not possible to download the content unless specifically stated.
- These products are for personal use only. You must not distribute or reproduce any material for use in group sessions or by others.
- Your personal details will be shared with GeoFS simulator provider. They will not receive any of your passwords or payment details.
- Payment provider Stripe will not share any of your payment details with us or any other third party. Stripe is the only payment method VFR English uses, use of any other payment method and this occurring any financial loss occurred can not be requested from VFR English LTD.
- In case VFR English is not able to deliver the course on the choose dates, we have the right to assign you the next course which is convenient for the cadet.
- PRO package is currently unavailable. In case of purchase of the PRO package the candidate will be assigned to the next OPTIMUM package and price difference will be refunded until further notice.